Re: Re: Vortech Group Buy... was: Vorteched R/T

From: Allen Cates (setac@setac.com)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 17:28:43 EST

No problems with head gaskets after that. I cannot say bad things about NOS.
Never tried it. But, the Vortech SC makes my 360 pull like a 440 and several 440
drivers say the same after a ride.

Allen

--

*My office Telephone #: 318-988-2236 (Automatically beeps me. Leave a message) *My office Fax #: 318-988-2411 *Company Web Site: http://www.setac.com