Re: Radial T/A's

From: AJRoss50@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 17:47:26 EST

I have Radial T/A's on my Dak. 235/70's up front and 255/70's out back. I
would say Tire Rack's ratings are right on par. The T/A's are a good upgrade
from the factory POS's (piece of shit) if you are keeping your stock rims. I
got the fronts for like $73 and the rears for like $80 and that included
mounting and balancing. I wish I would have got 245s up front, plenty of
room. Plenty of room out back for a bigger tire but the stock rim is not big
enough. Might wanna check local prices as u might get a discount on buying
tire and having mounting/balancing done at same place.

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 Airaid intake, Gibson on order