NP231 Source

From: unlogic (rcrassoc@erols.com)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 20:32:42 EST

hello- it's been awhile since i've been on, but i'm back. my problem is
that my transfer case is screwed (pissed me off to, found out that it had no
fluid in it. had the truck since march and never thought to check it. oh
well, live and learn). anyway, i was wondering if anybody new of a company
handling rebuilt units. I believe that its the New Process 231. I have an
`88 short bed sport with the 3.9v6, all stock mechanically with 141 k on it.
I'm going to try the junkyards on monday, but I don't know how much luck
I'll have. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
-Matt
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

"I can imagine a world without war, a world without hate. And I can imagine
us attacking this world, because they'd never expect it."-Walret

"New Yorkers like to boast that if you can survive in New York, you can
survive anywhere. But if you can survive anywhere, why live in New York?"
-Edward Abbey

"Suck on my neck, its for math class." -Mrs. E

M(ove)O(ver)P(ickup)A(pproaching)R(apidly)