Re: Re: K&N dissapointment

From: Vincent Heckathorn (vheckath@columbus.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 23:27:09 EST

Yes you do get a little more wear metals showing up in the oil analysis when
the engine is still breaking in but when you see high silicone levels this is
do to a leaking induction system ( junk K&N) I have said this in the past and
am doing a test between the open element K&N and a open paper element and the
results will be very eye opening to everyone ( I hope )

See Ya
colin