Re: RE: RE: throttle body(GRRRRR) -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 06 1998 - 00:48:21 EST

now THAT'S what I like to see!!!! Way to go Kyle =)

-mike d.

>>> <HKUSP40578@aol.com> 12/02/98 08:18pm >>>
Ok ok ok, in order to stop the wasted space of DML, and to put end to the
alienation of myself and others, I will step forth and proclaim that indeed I
was partly in the wrong for the comments made and I hope that all will
accept
my utmost apology for the behavior enacted in the previous posts. I
know all
DMLers do not appreciate any negative comments made concerning
personal
behavior, opinions, or what they drive, being 2 or 4 wheel drive, so I am
willing to forgive all parties involved in this outrageous dilemma and I
hope
that you can do same for me.
Kyle