Re: MP comp.

From: Jim, Donna, Erin, and Brian (leefam@wcc.net)
Date: Sun Dec 06 1998 - 01:33:35 EST

At 09:42 PM 12/5/1998 -0800, you wrote:
>Err.. actually a more realistic reason NOT to turn it in:
>
>You cannot (should not) tow with the MP SBEC, and
>having your original SBEC would allow you to switch
>back very quickly for towing.
>
>Also, if you ever had to buy another SBEC (OEM)
>it would be much more than the $100.00 they want
>to give you for it.
>
>Sam '95 SLT

Okay...so I was stupid enough to send mine back. DOH!! =)

So far I've towed stuff (jeeps, a truck, etc.), pulled a jeep out of a
ditch, and towed a few trailers. No noticeable side effects, yet.

Uh, so what can go wrong? Is it really hard on the motor or
something(cause of the extra timing)?

Just wondering (and worrying)!!
=(

Brian