Re: RE: RE: throttle body(jack h.)

From: O26ON4@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 06 1998 - 06:05:54 EST

<< > Seriously, these spats remind me of my favorite aunt and uncle. When
 things get a little boring, one of them will gig the other, piss 'em off,
 they'll argue awhile to break the monotony and then kiss and makeup. I find
it
 very amusing.
> Steve in Houston

 amusing?... like you don't mean that you don't stand around and watch them
 "kiss & make up" do you.... ;-)
 jam'n >>

Very observant Jules, you recognized the closet voyeur personality- didn't
you?

BTW, I've just removed all the Dakota and R/T decals except for the the R/T
5.9 on the upper right hand corner of the tailgate. Everyone says they love it
because the truck has a cleaner look. Besides, while pulling away from some
unsuspecting sole at a light they can see what I'm driving as they see my tail
lights.
Steve in Houston