Re: Ram Mailing list

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 06 1998 - 08:57:11 EST

Rekker21@aol.com wrote:

> I've been hearing a lot about Ram mailing lists lately and thought I'd give
> out the URL to one in case anyone is still interested.
> It's on this guy named Ron Wilson's web page. http:/www.rswilson.com
> He's got a page worth checking out for any Dodge enthusiast!
> Eric

I tried to go to this site, but I got an error message right
off the bat:

Netscape Warning:
Server sent an unrequested proxy automatic configuration
file to Netscape. Configuration file will be ignored.

I'm just grateful that this latest version of Netscape
warned me of this. I don't know what kind of configuration
file it was trying to send me, but I resent people sending
stuff like this over. I've had a hard enough time trying to
get everying configured the way I like in the first place.
Who is this Ron guy? He does deserve a warning.

Sorry for ranting, but if you've taken this computer apart
as many times as we have in the last week. Something like
that can really blow your gasket!

Norah

--
current:  '98 Dakota Sport black 4x4 CC V8/5.2L/Auto
current:  '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd