Re: Remember me ?!?

From: Jon Steiger (stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 06 1998 - 17:09:59 EST

At 01:04 PM 12/6/98 -0600, you wrote:
>At 01:37 PM 12/6/1998 EST, you wrote:
>>In a message dated 12/6/98 12:48:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, leefam@wcc.net
>>writes:
>>

>Hehehe...=) We must have gained a couple million members then! =)
>
>Now I want to know why remember me?!? is the subject line. Is this a past
>spammer that messed with the dml before?

   Nope, the spammers are just getting more devious. They label it that
so its not obvious that its spam. I guess they figure the further they
can get a person into the process of opening the message, reading
it, visiting the site, etc. the better.

  I apologize for posting spam to the list, but check out this one I got
recently: