[Fwd: Ken Mtn Bumper Mail]

From: Alan L. Davis (kafin8ed@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Dec 06 1998 - 20:55:11 EST

Apparently Kenshaw does not curently make a bumper for the new body
style Dakota/Durango. they sent me this message today.

Alan

attached mail follows:

Alan:

Thanks for the inquiry.

We do not currently have anything to fit the front end of a Durango. The
Dodge design just isn't work well with our kind of bumper. There isn't much
to attach it too and It has to be really high. However, yours isn't the only
request and we are looking at the application. I'll keep your request on file
and advise if we come up with something.

Regards,

Kyle