Re: Re: Vortech Group Buy... was: Vorteched R/T

From: Allen Cates (setac@setac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 06 1998 - 21:27:19 EST

You may be right. I would like to take a ride in a NOS vehicle. There are none
around here I know of. What kind of times are you turning at the track?

Allen

--

*My office Telephone #: 318-988-2236 (Automatically beeps me. Leave a message) *My office Fax #: 318-988-2411 *Company Web Site: http://www.setac.com