Re: Re: Vortech Group Buy... was: Vorteched R/T

From: Allen Cates (setac@setac.com)
Date: Sun Dec 06 1998 - 21:57:05 EST

Forgive the question. Is a OBD-11 computer a pre '94 computer? If so, yes you can
send it to Super Chips and they will cut the case, extract the PROM and install a
new one with more fuel, reduced total timing, etc. as needed. You may want to
check cost first 407-260-0838.

Allen

--

*My office Telephone #: 318-988-2236 (Automatically beeps me. Leave a message) *My office Fax #: 318-988-2411 *Company Web Site: http://www.setac.com