RE: Squeaking brakes plus another trick!!!!!!

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@mci2000.com)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 00:16:02 EST

I have a squeak from about 40-45 mph moderate to heavy braking....if I apply
more pressure or let up a little the squeak goes away.

Another thing happened going over some washboard road hard acceleration
(40-45 mph) my brake light flashed a couple times. I have Rear ABS Anybody
else have this happen

Mike Guzinski
MUDDY!!! 1999 Dakota SLT CC
4x4 V-8 Auto