RE: Help Me Spend My Money

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 00:36:47 EST

Here's the system in my truck:

Eclipse Head Unit (AM/FM/CD w/ESN): Model #5342R
Eclipse Front Speakers (Separates): Sorry...can't find the model number
Kenwood KAC-606 Amplifiers (Front and Kicker Box)
Kicker KS80 Subwoofer Box (Sits behind the drivers seat)

I haven't changed the rear speakers yet since Dodge did such a "Wonderful"
job of hiding them behind all the plastic in the back seat. Will work on
that sometime...

Otherwise, the system really cranks and I didn't spend more than $700.00.

You can check out the rest of the mods at this site:
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/btoy.htm

Regards,

Bernd