Re: Lifter tapping and 7/70 warranty

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 00:52:32 EST

I had a 94 Shadow and after I sold it he new owners had a tranny problem .
The thing was still under warranty , but little did either one of us know
that unlike most manufacturers , Chrysler makes you transfer the original
factory warranty when you sell the truck for it to remain in effect .

Better check on that first .