RE: Paint Peeling

From: Sawyer, Travis (tsawyer@northc.com)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 07:49:35 EST

My front bumper peeled at around 15-20k miles. It's a black '97
Sport+ (matched bumper and skirt). The dealer painted it under
warranty. They had seen no others like it. (maybe due to the
hi amount of miles i put on it) I had had the truck for about
6 months. I now have 59k on the truck (since april 97) and
the bumper paint is holding up.

-travis