Re: Sticker removal

From: Toomey2me@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 16:23:07 EST

In a message dated 12/7/1998 12:53:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
stdpwb11@shsu.edu writes:

> Does anyone have any suggestions on how to remove the Dodge sticker on the
> back of my tailgate. I try to peel it off but it seems to be pretty stuck
> on there.

Use a hair dryer and heat the area or leave it in the sun on a hot day. Start
peeling offsticker, there might be some white residual left. That can be
taking off with some WD40 and some elbow grease. Just be careful not to
scratch the paint.

2me

www.smokindakota.com