Remember me ?!? -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 16:22:38 EST

What the F*ck is htis?! Piss off spammers!!!!!!!

-mike d.

>>> <3cqe@home.com> 12/06/98 04:46am >>>
ADULTS ONLY!

Looking for the hottest ADULT ACTION? Looking for the youngest Teen
PUSSY?

You found it at The Youngest Teen's Adult Web Site !!

enter

http://209.67.19.98/onlythebest1/

Featuring :
Only $3.95 to Join !
Live Voyeur Feeds
1000's of Hot Young Teen Pix Updated every 2 weeks
Live Sex Feeds with Chat
6 Live Teen Girl Strip Tease Feeds
Live Nude Chat with Sound using Real Player
Stories detailing the adventures of our young models
Full Length Porno Movies with Sound in Vivo and Real Player Format
Masturbation Video's of our hottest young models and there favorite
vibrators.
Bio's on all the girls
Email all the models and tell them you fantasies and get a personal reply !

enter

http://209.67.19.98/onlythebest1/

THE HOTTEST FREE ADULT SITE!