RT Tires

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 22:52:50 EST

Had a bummer on Saturday. My wife and I were out and about,
and when I walked up to the RT, I noticed something in the right
front tire. A bolt!! I was pixxed... I didn't want to chance pulling
it out, and going flat (it was the philips end of a toggle bolt
or something). Drove to the nearest Discount Tire. They pulled
the truck in, removed the tire... Patched the tire, mounted and balanced.
45 minutes tops.. FREE!!! It has to be my month.... 2 freebees
in 3 days. Whoo Hooo!

Sam '95 SLT