Re: Re: I've got the flow

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 23:28:45 EST

Not quite, but a good guess. A 2 chamber is the louder muffler and 3
chamber is quieter. Also small diffeernce in horsepower/torque. Chambers
have nothing to dow/ exits, they are how many "chambers" the exhaust
goes through to quieten it. Did I spell quieten/quieter correctly?

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd.