Re: '89 3.9 stalling on takeoff--Re

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Mon Dec 07 1998 - 23:54:27 EST

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com

>Have you checked the spark control in the distributor? You might want to
check also the distributor weights(advance the spark-if our DAKs have them)
to see if they're not stuck. A cracked distributor cap will make stray
sparks and also cause a stalling condition by firing another plug or
shorting out that plug that the crack is next to in the line of fire.---just
a few thoughts to check