Re: Skeered

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 01:20:55 EST

Too funny.

Yeah, I like them too =];P
I caught their show here in town about 4 months ago...1500 seat
auditorium... good show (music), in such a small venue. Won't
see them again in something that small!

What does a Texan 'girl' say when she is ready to leave??

"I'm fixin to GO."-- Quoted from Natalie of DC.

--------

In other news:

Cold snap here in San Diego. Got down to 33 F. this morning,
and I had to use a credit card to scrape the ice off of my windshield!
The 180 t-stat added a few minutes to the full warm up on the drive
to work, but no ill effects.

Sam '95 SLT