Re: RT Tires - flat tires

From: Brian Pearson (bpearson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 11:05:55 EST

Until recently I have worked as a carpenter, the crew that I worked with
where slobs. Nails all over the place because they would just throw lose
nails all over the place and then in the back of their truck only to
drive around and spread them all over the place. I had 11 flat tires in
one month, a few I was able to make it to the tire store and some I had
to change to a spare right away. Once I had a flat and then another
while trying to leave to get to a tire store and because I was already
using the spare tire I ended up buying a new tire when I got to the tire
store.

I go to a local Discount Tire store and they have never charged me to
fix a flat, unless I had to replace the tire. So they have got a lot of
bussiness from me.

Just my flat tire nightmare.
Thanx, Brian
http://www.thepentagon.com/bpearson