Sticker Requests

From: Shaun.Hendricks@bergenbrunswig.com
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 11:53:19 EST

Hey all...

   Thanks for the posts, but please don't post sticker requests to the list.
Send them directly to me. I also need vastly more info than I showed in my
post (I try not to put out confidential information) so please re-read the
following original post and send me that information. If you posted
information to the main list, I did not record it, so please re-post it to me
directly...

Shaun H.