RE:[Fwd: BFG Drag Radials]

From: Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Tue Dec 08 1998 - 12:10:41 EST

At 11:39 AM 12/8/1998 -0500, you wrote:
>On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, Jack Hilton III wrote:
>> Not if ya get a set of older rims....hehehe
>>
>> The front on the older rims anyway was 17x10 for the Viper . Maybe they
>> added an inch on the fronts . I have three I am going to get maybe next
>> year (shipping) , but I am looking for a fourth .
>>

> From Eric? If so, sounds like we need to have a DML meet somewhere
>in-between, maybe Kentucky, to give you guys a reason to be in the
>same place at the same time so you can get those tires! :-) (How
>about Bowling Green? "The First Annual DML Meet and 'Vette Spank") ;-)
>

> -Jon-

Yeah , Eric and I were talking about next year's Mopar Nats . I would love
to go and I think that Eric is considering it . I am in no big hurry for
the wheels anyway and I know htat he will hold them for me until I get them
. Hell , I would love to be able to take a road trip to Michigan one day
and meet a bunch of those guys at that track they all go to .
Jack Hilton

HEMI@charter.net