RE: Tires and cans

From: Michael Guzinski (m.gski@mci2000.com)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 00:05:03 EST

Your tires should be OK...they are pretty thick, in the back woods you run
over logs, sharp rocks, and old barbed wire fences. I have even (by
accident) ran over bottles. Just check the pressure regularly over the next
couple of days, look for slice marks in them. :-)

Mike Guzinski
1999 Dakota SLT CC
4x4 V-8 Auto
Colorado USA