Re: Flow goes Dyno?

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 00:28:42 EST

As far as I can tell, they do perform about the same. All the SS/T's came
with a 2 chamber dynomax muffler on them and it sounds good on mine. My
friend uses them on his mustang(doesnt seem to slow it down...) I have
friends with flowmasters too and they are loud, but I cant tell much
difference. Dynomax are cheaper though so make sure your bill reflects
this.

Bill
'97 SS/T