RE: Ram Mailing list

From: norah@home.com
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 00:43:06 EST

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet4.buffnet.net] On Behalf Of
Rekker21@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, December 06, 1998 10:17 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net

In a message dated 12/6/98 9:45:05 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nbleazard@home.com writes:

<< Sorry guys, I was a bit hasty in my reply. There's a
 missing "/" on the URL. On Internet Explorer is just showed
 as a syntax error, but netscape reacted in a much different
 manner. Sorry again for flying off the handle. >>
thats ok Norah! Hows the married life?
Eric

Married life doesn't seem to be too much different than just living
together. I guess in my mind, a commitment is a commitment. I guess our
Dak's are still "living in sin" though, as there was no ceremony for them.
We'll just have to have another ceremony just for them.

Norah