RE: gas - Attn Lance & Jack

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 00:49:15 EST

Lance,
As if the fuel prices aren't bad enough, (Calif. vs. Georgia), their
highways are in beautiful shape. The drive from Atlanta to Savannah was
approx. 250 miles and I didn't see one single pothole. The only blemish that
I saw on the highways was on the return trip to Atlanta, there was a stretch
of I-75 for about 50 miles where it looks like a truck carrying tar left one
of the valves open. A perfect 50 mile black stripe. Jack, I will be back
out there sometime around mid January, I will buy you a beer or two next
time I am out...

Frank