Re: Mancini's catalog -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (MSykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 02:32:48 EST

>>Maybe it is cause I am pretty young and they don't take me serious. I
know
they do good work but I hate putting up with crap just because I look to
young to know what I am talking about.<<<

Dude, I feel your pain! I had some guy at Firestone tell me my Carb was
shot.... I have EFI, no carb.... he swore up and down that I did, and
proceeded to tell me that he could fix it for a litle over 400.. yeah right. I
caled his district manager.. what a jerk-off!

-mike d.