To the DAK experts.

From: Tim S (enigma301@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 03:33:48 EST

Usually I'm a Silent member but to today I have some qusetions for all
the experts out there.
1) What differential is in the front IFS of a 97 DAK 4x4?
2) I have a amutomatic trans with OD. What model is this tranny?
3) Does the DML ever hold meets a little futher north? Like
MN,WI,ND,SD,IA. WE have a few Drag strips in the area and have some
good offroad rallys.
4) How many of you DML'ers live in the Twin Cities Area? That would be
Minneaplois Mn.

97 Dak cc 4x4 with 14 FABM and 32X11.50 BFG's

Tim