`

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 10:24:13 EST

Nonsense as far as I'm concerned. My R/T will leave your fillings on the
dash with more pedal to go! If there's one thing I like in a fast
vehicle, it's a good set of brakes. I have no pulsating except at full
pedal with the anti-locks doing their thing. 10,000mi and change, no
warpage. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

I hope that they are being for real on this one, unlike the "four wheel
antilock disc brakes" or whatever it said. I'm sorry, but the brakes on
my truck SUCK. Not only do they keep getting warped (2 rotors on front
pass. side no it wasn't from torqueing the wheels down wrong), but they
just don't work good, IMO. I drive a Ranger at work and that thing will
throw you threw the windshield, so don't try the "it's a truck, what do
you expect?" scam (that is what the dealer said). I have driven other
Daks that are the same way as mine, so I don't have a "problem". My
girlfriends dad just bought a brand new '99 chevy 1/2 ton, and that
truck stops on a dime, of course it has four wheel discs (real ones) and
I would kill for those (hello dodge, anyone listening?) I drive several
diff. brands and types of trucks every week (mostly ford and Nissans)
and I am going to have to award the Dak "worst brakes". OK enough
ranting and raving, but I had to tell someone. Anyone agree w/ me?

Erich 98 ext. cab v8 5spd. (no stupid ABS either, I don't want a
computer telling my brakes what to do, I can do that)