Re: 1.7 rocker arms

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 10:32:10 EST

One thing to remember:

ANYTIME you change the rocker arm in any motor, you need to make sure that
the valve springs are matched (Coil bind).

I contacted Crower for the 1.6:1 set for my 1997 V6 Dakota and they stated
this:

"The 1.6 Rockers will work with the stock coils but you need to replace the
Valve Springs when using the 1.7's."

The 1.6:1 set works great in my truck and the mid-range power has definitely
increased.