Mike's C-notch 0.02

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 09 1998 - 16:39:53 EST

I say, if you don't wanna' c-notch, then don't unless you have to. =) A 4"
drop is right on the border of "should I or shouldn't I?" so it's tough to
decide. I would do it personally because there are bumpy roads where I
live and I haul stuff sometimes. If you don't have Va. roads where you
live, then don't unless hitting the frame becomes a problem. A C-notch is
gonna' run you at least 100 bones if you do decide to get it done.
hope this helps =)

-mike d.