RE: Re: 1.7 rocker arms -Reply

From: Kelly _ (magnumpowered@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 16:59:51 EST

i remember seeing a set of roller rockers in Mopar Muscle a couple
months back. i cant remember the cost or the brand name but i think they
came with the oversize push rods that Rich was talking about. the valve
springs are probably extra but well worth it.

Kelly
'96 CC SLT 5.2 Auto (roller rockerless)
ICQ #14334322

 I was swayed by the price of the roller