Race Magnum Installed.

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 18:59:13 EST

I had the Race Magnum Installed Today. I love the sound, but hate how
quiet it is. I ran it for two days with a straight pipe and loved it. I
loved the loudness, but I just wanted it deeper. I think I'm gonna get
one of those exaust Cut-outs. If I'm not mistaken the one that you have
to climb under the truck and switch on or off will fit a 2 and 1/2"
pipe. I have the 3.9L V6. I can notice some horsepower gain, but not
really that much. I haven't had a chance to try to spin the tires, but
when I do, I'll really find out how she's doin!

Thanks for all the help,
                        Chad