285-70-15 tires (cheap!)

From: William T. Goldbach (goldbach@tellink.net)
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 19:39:27 EST

If anyone is interested, I have (4) P285-70-15 BFG Radial T/A blackwall
tires that are in near-new (less than 1500 miles) condition. These are the
regular passenger car tires, but they'd make great summer tires for a 4x4.
I've gone to 16" wheels on my Dak, so I can't use them. They are 11.2" wide
at the sidewall, are 30.7" diameter, and have 8.6" of tread width. I had
these on a 4x4 Ranger briefly. I'll take the best offer, I really need to
clean out my basement! I think they'd cost about $50 to ship, so please
consider this in your offer. I'm in southern NH in case there is anyone
local. Thanks. -Bill