[Fwd: Re: Boss Ranger]

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 18:23:31 EST

I've planned to antagonize him from the first time I saw it, but both
times I was in my 84 Chev work truck. If I'd have been in the R/T, the
race would have already happened, providing of course he doesn't puss
out. I was really just curious, the truck looks like it came like it is.
These markings were VERY noticable. Big hood stripes with BOSS in them,
kinda hard to describe, and the Shinoda part was a windshield sticker.
It was Silver in color and a step side. Alan S.

attached mail follows:

Sounds like one of those Integra "Rs" thats not really an Integra "R".....aka
sticker modification. Challenge him, whoop his ass.

--
Mailto:rotrottmann@davidson.edu
http://www.davidson.edu/personal/rotrottmann/default.htm