Re: Sport Truck of the Year

From: Elmer Hanhart (hanharte@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Dec 11 1998 - 21:29:21 EST

The reason that there was no Dodge reps. is that Dodge hasn't put out a
significantly new truck (no new engines, suspension, or cosmetics). I
actually haven't seen the issue yet, but they always get responses like
yours and print them in the "letters" department. It is kind of a weird
idea, because just because a truck is better than the other all-new
trucks doesn't mean that something older isn't better than it. But you
also have to understand that it would be hard to get every truck made
this year into a competition. That and they are afraid of a 3-peat:), it
would probably make ford and chevy mad.:)

Erich

BTW what truck won? Bet it was the new chevy. What else is new out there
besides that truck?