Re: My R/T is at the bottom of a river...

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 01:44:52 EST

Family comes first, so be thankful your dad is ok. My father had a
heart attach recently (he's ok, and @ home now), and it is definately
a wake up call.

Sorry to hear about the RT.... If it's totalled, can I buy the wheels?? :P

Hope things work out... Heck , if you get a '99, then you'll get the
power driver's seat, etc. etc.... Always look to the brighter side
of things !

Sam '95 SLT
          '99 RT