Re: Lift Kit Advise

From: Chris lang (langcj@clarkson.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 12 1998 - 13:18:44 EST

It depends on how much you want to spend on it. A suspension lift is
avalivble for the older style daks but it'll run you around $1200 for the
kit and a good amount to get it installed. Since I don't have that kind of
money I did a body lift in my 93. It cost $150 for the lift (trailmaster
3") and a few misc parts i needed. I installed it in about a day with the
help of a few friends. If you've got any questions about it just ask.

Chris
93 V8 4x4 CC