Re: Mufflers

From: Chad (mcc@negia.net)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 00:03:05 EST

Bill,

        Well, before it all I had was the stock muffler and then just a
straight pipe. I like the Dynomax Race Magnum better than both. I kinda
liked how loud the Straight pipe was, but it was kinda raspy, and I
didn't care much for that. The Race magnum produces a nice deep rumble,
but its not too loud on my 6'er. I went from spinning the tires pretty
darn good, to friggin' burnin' friggin rubber, after adding it. She's
definetely quicker goin' from 0-60 as well. I got the Race magnum from a
local shop. He had it in stock and it fit my truck. Also, I'd saw where
a few, such as Sean Meldrum heavily reccomended it. I love it!

Chad