Re: New to list

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 00:18:18 EST

Man, I signed on and saw I had 106 messages since this afternoon and was
really excited. Shoot, half of 'em were from you, David! Calm down a
little.

Yes, there are lots of us in Texas - Central, East, South, West and
North. Just the other day a member mentioned that he was looking at the
registry and said about half the list must be from Tejas. Where in
Central Texas are you?

When you go to the Dakota Mailing List homepage, check out the member
profiles and archives. Add your name to the profiles and put yoursef on
the map, too.

Richard in San Antonio

On Sat, 12 Dec 1998 21:51:43 -0500 (EST) rdavid@vvm.com writes:
>Well hello to fellow Dakota owners... Yes I am new to the list.. I
>was wondering if there are any Dakota owners in the Central Tx area???
> Does anyone use the Dakota Truck
>chat anymore? Well it has been interesting reading some of the
>posts.. i hope to
>contribute some here as well... Oh and one quick question... Has
>anyone installed a
>shift kit in one of the 98's yet?? Is it my imagination or do these
>autos shift way
>too soft....
>
>98 CC Dakota Sport, yes it is a 318... - R/T wanna be...
--------
> (__) ,---------. NOTE: The preceding message was sent via
>Jaek and
> (oo) | :\/: _ _ \ Jon's WWW mail cow gateway. That is to
>say, the
> /-------\/_/ : :: :: : ) person who sent this message could in
>fact be an
> / | MAIL|| \_ ' '`-'`-'/ anonymous prankster. Even though this
>message was
>* ||"" || \__________/ mailed to you from the cs.fredonia.edu
>domain, it
> ^^ ^^ could have been generated by anyone in the
>world.
>Please keep this in mind. Thank you! --Jaek (smit2204) and -Jon-
>(stei0302)
--------

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]