Lowered Chebby

From: bnich@bellatlantic.net
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 11:57:47 EST

Hey Greg, Hows it going? I was wondering if you saw that lowered Black
S-10 on 1-9 with the for sale signs? Its near the fence place on the
south bound side, I think Linden. I looked at it last week I'm not
intrested in buying it, just curious about the lowering job. Geeezzz
the cross member is about 1 1/2" off the street! Looks like a real
butcher job to me. Just wondering if you've seen it. Have you seen me
around? I was down 1-9 almost every day last week.
Bob