Re: Hoods

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 17:20:55 EST

Quality on the AAR is nice, but check out my page (link in sig. file) and
look under hoods. DMLers have almost all gone with ProGlass...he's a
hard-core Dakota guy. AAR and ProGlass hoods are very similar for pre 97's
but different for 97+s. AAR hoods are single scoop (I think) while ProGlass
hoods for 97+ are raisin bran.
Later,
Robert

--