Re: Gibson cat-back ordered

From: Mike Sype (blue98dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 16:53:06 EST

Kelly, My buddy has an automatic 5.2 ltr. and he does not get the
popping from the exaust when letting off the gas. No leaks as far as
I know. Im not complaining about the exaust "I love it" but just
wondering if when you let off the gas or downshift do you get a
popping echo through your muffler. I also have a friend who has a 5.2
ltr. but with Flowmaster exaust and he does not get the popping. My
theroy is that because the flowmaster muffler is chambered it is
absorbing the noise that i am hearing. Thanks, Mike..