Re: Got my V8 Dakota today!!

From: AJRoss50@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 21:26:15 EST

>Boy was I surprised when I drove this truck for the first time!!

>This has to be the biggest piece of shit I've ever drove. It rides
>like a damn bucking bronco. It has no accleration at all. What was I
>thinkin when I bought this? Everyone says get the V8 Dakota, it rides
>like a caddy, one of the fastest trucks on the road today. Boy what a
>bunch of bull shit. I bet one of those VW Bugs could kick my ass in
>this truck. I knew I should have gotten a Ranger. At least then I
>would of gotten a great ride and some accleration. I don't how I'm
>gonna get ride of this piece of shit. Let it be known by the World
>that Dakota's are nothing but shit! If you want a real truck, buy a
>Ranger!!!!!

>Todd

Also Todd, you forgot to mention one thing. You forgot to mention that you
are a looser because you forgot to test drive it. So you don't like it. Well,
don't fill up our mail boxes with your ignorant opinion because you must not
have test drove it. Otherwise, you would have found out that you don't like
it. You also can't spell, so you deserve to drive a Ford.

Alex