RE: Got my V8 Dakota today!!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 21:48:16 EST

Mmmmm.... So was I, that's why I'm on my third one.

> This has to be the biggest piece of shit I've ever drove.

Poor baby, born without taste.

> It rides
> like a damn bucking bronco.

Stop jumping on the brakes!

> It has no accleration at all.

Press the gas pedal.... The one to the right of the one you're stomping on.

> What was I
> thinkin when I bought this?

It's obvious, you wanted the best!

> Everyone says get the V8 Dakota, it rides
> like a caddy,

No it doesn't. Who wants a caddy? We want the best truck. If we wanted
caddys we would have bought one.

> one of the fastest trucks on the road today.

You are absolutely correct on this point!

> Boy what a
> bunch of bull shit.

So, you've listened to yourself speak, have you?

> I bet one of those VW Bugs could kick my ass in
> this truck. I knew I should have gotten a Ranger.

Yeah, you should have. You shouldn't drive with the big boys if you can't
handle them. Start with a training truck and work your way up to driving
the real thing.

> At least then I
> would of gotten a great ride and some accleration.

Like I said.... Step on the gas pedal, not the brake.

> I don't how I'm
> gonna get ride of this piece of shit.

One word: LESSONS!

> Let it be known by the World
> that Dakota's are nothing but shit!

You're showing your lack of knowledge and taste again. Tsk... tsk... tsk.

> If you want a real truck, buy a
> Ranger!!!!!
>
> Todd

And go backwards? No, no, no! I learned to drive on a F150 until it fell
apart from rust. Then I graduated to GM, and now I have the best. Maybe it
was too much for you to handle all at once.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd