RE: Ranger Page

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Dec 13 1998 - 22:55:18 EST

Those Ford drivers are just plain silly. A Ranger beating a
Dak....BAHAHAHAHAHA

Ever wonder what FORD really stands for:

Figure
Out
Reality
Dude

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/btoys.htm
"Gonna buy me a Dodge Truck and blow those Fords off the road....."