Ratteling from steering wheel and brakes??? Help!

From: Jason & Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Dec 14 1998 - 14:23:11 EST

Well here is my problem and it has been going on for quite a while, maybe
it's always been there.
In most cases, while driving slowly i.e. manuevering in a parking lot or
driveway, I can feel and hear a rattle that I believe is the rod connecting
to the steering wheel, though the steering wheel itself feels secure. I can
also feel this same rattle through the brake pedal. Now this hasen't
affected handeling or braking whatsoever.
    All of your suggestions and comments will be greatly appreciated.

Jason
98, SLT+, CC, 4X4, 318, 3.92